(the “Site”) which is operated by Orb Group (London) Limited of The Orion Building, 1 Broomloan Place, Ibrox Business Park, Glasgow, G51 2JR.
As part of our commitment to ensuring that the Site is one you want to visit time and time again we welcome your comments on any of the policies or rules set out below. Please use the Contact Us Form on the Site.
"You" means you, the user of the Site and "Your" shall be interpreted accordingly. "We/Us" means Orb Group (London) Limited, The Orion Building, 1 Broomloan Place, Ibrox Business Park, Glasgow, G51 2JR and "Our" shall be interpreted accordingly. "Site" shall have the meaning as set out above. "User Information" means the personal details which may be provided by You to Us via the Site. "Users" means the users of the Site collectively and/or individually as the context admits.
2. ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree that any use by You of the Site shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Site except as is strictly necessary for Your own personal, non-commercial, home use.
- You will abide by the specific rules of any competition or promotion that You participate in on or via the Site.
- You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of the Site or causes unreasonable inconvenience or offence or disruption to our staff.
3. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third-party websites or material You access through the Site.
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such websites or material.
- Any dealings between You and any third-party advertisers or merchants found on or via the Site, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Site shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors. You will not, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
- If You become aware of any such distribution or commercial exploitation, you agree to notify Us immediately.
- Without prejudice to the generality of clause 4(1) above, “INEOS”, “Grenadier” and “Projekt Grenadier” and their associated brands and logos are trade marks of INEOS Automotive Limited, INEOS Capital Limited and/or INEOS Industries Holdings Limited. You are not permitted to use them without approval from INEOS Automotive Limited.
5. LIABILITY FOR AND INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE
- We will endeavour to provide the Site using all reasonable care. Except as required by law, neither We nor INEOS (or any of our respective affiliates) will be responsible or liable for the quality, accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of the Site and do not promise that the material contained in the Site, or any of the functions contained in the Site or its server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error free, free of viruses or bugs or is compatible with any other software or material.
- We will be liable for any fraudulent misrepresentations We make and for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence. Neither We nor INEOS (or any of our respective affiliates) will be responsible or liable to you for any other loss or damage that you or any third party may suffer as a result of using or in connection with your use of the Site.
Orb Group (London) Limited (Company number 167094) having its registered office at The Orion Building, 1 Broomloan Place, Ibrox Business Park, Glasgow, G51 2JR.
Last Updated: September 2021